HEAVY METAL TOXICITY 


    Many metals are toxic to parrots; lead, zinc, cadmium, nickel, etc. Toys, quick links, padlocks, and cages where the paint or metal chips off easily may be very dangerous if your parrot chews on them, If you even suspect that your parrot has ingested something with lead or another heavy metal, take your parrot to the vet IMMEDIATELY. If the metal is still in the crop, the particles can usually be flushed out of the crop. Once it is further down the digestive system, it can cause serious health problems and cost a lot of money. 


More

LINKS


                                                      VIEWED PRODUCTS